AIM
pyro786

The Supernatural The Supernatural

WOW DO YOU SUCK COCKS

srusly look @ urself. u f**kn suck at animshun. this was so dam bad u managed 2 actualy make it luk so bad that it didnt evn look like flash anymore. i ddn kno it wuz even posibel 2 maek it lok so terble.

and y du u usz green so much
gren is bad colur and remind me of when dad beat us lots wiht plants

in genrl i think tis was a relly gay animtiom in genrl. u shud spend less time jackin of guyse an try to work on makning ur animahun less gay plz

gay

thnks

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

Fucking Fabulous

Congrats, you're one of the best (if not the best) screenwriters on NG. That dialogue was bordering on Colbert-esq wit. I thought the animation was great (you absolutely nailed the keys, you just chose not to really inbetween at all). It was fun to look at and to listen to. Great jorb.

Cambo responds:

oh wow that's high praise, thankyou. I wouldn't say this writing is perfect, mind you. I think the satire isn't particularly biting - it's there, but it's buried a bit with some sloppy word choice - and I also think the final point got mixed with bipartisan jargon, so it strays off message a bit. Having said that, I'm getting better. Thanks for the review.

StairJump StairJump

Dude, yes.

I've always loved this movie. It's still my favorite movie on sfdt. It remains classic. It's insane that I happened to be on ng when this is still being voted on.
5'd.

Newbs Newbs

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMg!!!

that was my all time fav flash movie. the sound was so great.ive already watched it like 10 times. i love the " do i smell a noobie?" part! youve got some great vioce actors. in the future make it longer. that was some asskicking flash.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

WOOT

awsome shit

Kindergarden Kindergarden

milton means fish sperm

the sound was to low. i could barely hear it

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

wow, amazing animation, sad story

usually i only like violent animations or funny animations, but this is an exception. Before i saw this i thought i was gonna blam this piece of crap, but this is really good. Its really sad but i like it.