AIM
pyro786

The Supernatural The Supernatural

WOW DO YOU SUCK COCKS

srusly look @ urself. u f**kn suck at animshun. this was so dam bad u managed 2 actualy make it luk so bad that it didnt evn look like flash anymore. i ddn kno it wuz even posibel 2 maek it lok so terble.

and y du u usz green so much
gren is bad colur and remind me of when dad beat us lots wiht plants

in genrl i think tis was a relly gay animtiom in genrl. u shud spend less time jackin of guyse an try to work on makning ur animahun less gay plz

gay

thnks

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

Fucking Fabulous

Congrats, you're one of the best (if not the best) screenwriters on NG. That dialogue was bordering on Colbert-esq wit. I thought the animation was great (you absolutely nailed the keys, you just chose not to really inbetween at all). It was fun to look at and to listen to. Great jorb.

Cambo responds:

oh wow that's high praise, thankyou. I wouldn't say this writing is perfect, mind you. I think the satire isn't particularly biting - it's there, but it's buried a bit with some sloppy word choice - and I also think the final point got mixed with bipartisan jargon, so it strays off message a bit. Having said that, I'm getting better. Thanks for the review.

StairJump StairJump

Dude, yes.

I've always loved this movie. It's still my favorite movie on sfdt. It remains classic. It's insane that I happened to be on ng when this is still being voted on.
5'd.

RaidenX RaidenX

ahaha

thats my all time favorite arcade game! when i go to an arcade, i always look for this game. man i love raiden,so damn fun.